This position is responsible for conducting testing in Active Medical Product (AMP) of Central region.
1. Organizing and conducting testing according to standard requirements, regulatory requirements, procedures and code of conduct;
2. Ensuring testing operation according ISO/IEC 17025 and internal quality requirements;
3. Support all relevant in AMP field for marketing / sales, customer service and complaint investigation;
4. Perform other duties assigned by manager.
1. Bachelor degree or above;
2. At least 3 years' working experience in the field of product inspection and testing
3. Know well about all company's policy, procedures related to medical business, with qualification as medical device in certain area (e.g. MDD/MDR)
4. Diligence, self-motivation, self-improvement and strong teamwork spirit;
5. Good communication and interpersonal skills;
6. Can work independently and efficiently, can work under pressure;
7. Good computer skill;
8. Good command of English;
9. Physical condition allows normal working, stable outputs and business trip as required.