The incumbent is support project team (project engineers/ project manager/ manager from Product Line or Service Team) in the administrative work and project handling and controlling in way that satisfies and exceeds customer expectations of this service, enhancing the jobholder the TüV SüD reputation and knowledge by providing excellent service to all internal and external customers.
1. Act and perform according to the Quality Policy.
2. Organize and control project flow within the Product Line or Service Team, from beginning (quotation) to the end (test report/certification) in cooperating with project manager.
3. Communicate with customers and informing customer proactively about project flow and develop sales activities by maintaining relationship with customers.
4. Support project team member in their project work and daily work.
5. Answer all customers (internal and external) inquiry regarding project status and other inquiry
6. Develop general and technical knowledge by actively participating in training, discussion and meetings.
7. Inform supervisor if any problems incur making it not possible to reach the target as set out in the job description or performance planning.
8. Motivation to continually learn and take on added responsibilities and challenges while maintain a positive attitude.
1. College degree or above.
2. At least 1 year working experience in foreign company is preferred
3. Technical background of electrical engineering is preferred
4. Excellent organizational and communication skills
5. Customer-oriented and able to work independently
6. Self-motivated, determined working ethos and have a mind-set of team work
7. Fluent in written and oral English & Chinese