Responsibility and Authority
1. Assist to lead the team to achieve the team’s financial target.
2. Assist sales to achieve sales target.
3. Provide good technical support to clients and internal colleagues.
4. Well control the test projects.
5. Maintain client and improve client retention rate.
6. Update testing requirement and capacity to teammates.
7. Provide training to the teammates.
8. Supervise to complete the projects on time with good quality.
9. Follow up complaints and improve client’s satisfaction.
10. Performs ad-hoc assignment as required.
Education and Experience
1. College or Bachelor Degree holder.
2. At least three years related working experience in third-party chemical lab.
3. Be familiar with related regulations/ directives/ standards/ methods of toys, Children Products & Food contact products, Chemical testing.
4. Be familiar with testing requirement of other products types such as footwear testing, textile testing, E&E product as well would be an advantage.
5. Good understanding in quality and work flow in chemical laboratories.
6. Fluent in both written and oral English and Chinese.
7. Hardworking, self-motivated, and having a mind-set of team work.