The incumbent has to maintain existing client and develop new customers E&E-BAT South Region, take responsibility to achieve individual sales targets and team work with cooperation department.
1. Reach the individual sales target in corresponding product line;
2. Provide high quality service to client with inside sales support;
3. Provide sufficient market promotion event with MKT support;
4. Conform to the sales management regulation, including punctual activity report, weekly report, monthly outlook, action plan and obey the conflict management rules;
5. Ensure to provide/confirm the exact sales data of corresponding product line to inside sales/sales coordinator for generating overview figure of sales group;
6. Cooperate with other group/department to smooth the sales daily work, comply with company process and satisfy the client;
7. Perform assignment as required by E&E-BAT Sales Manager.
1. University degree in engineering (or technical education) with sales knowledge;
2. Over 2 year’s sales experience with sales area;
3. Excellent communication skills, mature personality, outstanding interpersonal skills and analysis ability;
4. Energetic, diligent and determined working ethos;
5. Fluent in written and spoken English and Mandarin;
6. Hardworking, honest and reliable, self-motivated, and having a mind-set of team work;
7. Willing to travel frequently and work under pressure.