1. Preparation for regular controlling reporting, management reporting to HQs, GCN and South Region management.
2. Responsible in result, product and business analysis according to management requirement.
3. Assisting in preparation and management of Planning, Forecast.
4. Assisting in preparation of investment plan & analysis including business proposal, EVA evaluation and P&L view, with close cooperation with business managers.
5. Responsible for controlling related SAP tasks including but not limited to controlling module, SD module, MM module, with close cooperation to SAP users.
6. Responsible for ongoing Economic-Value-Added analysis.
7. Assisting MD, GM and department managers for presentations – business review, regional management meeting.
8. Assisting and monitoring of implementation of HQs Germany guidelines as well as Regional HQs guidelines.
9. Any other ad hoc assignments by direct report manager, MD or GM.
1. Bachelor degree or above in Finance, Accounting
2. Minimum 1-3 years experience in controlling area of a MNC, focusing on the fields of management accounting & reporting, planning & forecast and business analysis
3. Experience in an international firm is preferred
4. High sense of responsibility and professional ethics
5. Excellent interpersonal communication skills, good at written and spoken English, good knowledge about Microsoft Office, e.g. Excel, Word, PPT
6. Sound knowledge of SAP and IFRS is preferred
7. Being able to work under pressure